about One Tree
code of ethics
One Tree's Code of Ethics is a living document that reflects the organisation's experiences, Spirit, Vision, Purpose and Values.
Our Code of Ethics is not simply a set of rules, it creates an expectation that the One Tree will do the right thing in any given situation.
Our Code of Ethics is not simply a set of rules, it creates an expectation that One Tree will do the right thing in any given situation.
The Code is for staff and management to affect behaviours and conduct themselves in accordance with our primary values and ethical standards. It sets the minimum expected level of behaviour.
One Tree ensures:
- The right people are on the bus;
- A Both Ways Approach;
- Ethical & systematic decision making;
- Ethical financial management;
- Mutually beneficial relationships;
- A glass half full approach; and
- Environment as the third teacher.