One Tree is able to facilitate organisations’ strategic planning process by producing a strategic plan that is clear, concise and meets requirements. One Tree works collaboratively to develop the mission, vision, purpose, and objectives.
Why use One Tree?
One Tree has been operating since 1973. One Tree’s consultants have experience in delivering this service to various organisations and work closely with strategic planning partners to ensure they are satisfied every step of the way.
Benefits of using One Tree
- Working in partnership to create sound strategic planning that will identify and deal with any problems before they become a threat
- Ensure the most effective use of resources by focusing on key priorities
- Creation and fostering of an environment of creativity and change to facilitate positive growth
- Bringing a team to work together on common goals to build stronger teams with a clear sense of direction
One Tree will assist in developing a mission and vision, goals, strategies and tactics, and help build an implementation plan ensuring the right tools to achieve the best results.
- Make initial contact and discuss organisational needs with One Tree
- Arrange a meeting with key organisational stakeholders
- Develop and complete questionnaires – responses will be the basis for workshops
- Depending on requirements and availability, one to three day workshops will be held where One Tree facilitates the development of the strategic plan – part workshops will also be available
What are the costs?
Rates are approximately $4,000 – $8,000 and are negotiable. Lotterywest grants may be available for not-for-profit organisations.