One Tree offers four main branches of services across Australia.
We are experienced in working in education and care in metropolitan and rural and remote areas, including Indigenous communities.
We often work in partnership with local councils in delivering children’s services.
We have over 45 years of experience delivering and supporting children’s services throughout Australia, including:
- long day care;
- out of school hours care and vacation care; and
- three and four year old kindergarten programs.
To find out more about our Children’s services and find a service near you click here.
The aim of our community services is to work with people’s strengths to transform challenges into possibilities.
We are committed to working with Indigenous people and communities from a “both ways” approach and supporting Indigenous employment at One Tree.
We provide a diverse range of community services including:
- care and support to people experiencing domestic violence, homelessness or abuse;
- supporting integrated services in Indigenous communities;
- assist Indigenous corporations become autonomous;
- inclusion support;
- assistance for families in parenting, relationships and personal wellbeing; and
- supporting the health and development of children.
To find out more about our Community services click here.
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) offering accredited training, enabling people to work with children within the education and care sector.
Our fully qualified trainers and assessors provide ongoing support and valuable industry knowledge. Our learning materials cover the latest legislation and up-to-date information.
In Western Australia we partner with local high schools to offer school-based training.
To find out more about our Training services click here.
One Tree provides a range of professional consultancy services.
With over 45 years’ experience in early education and care and a history of working with Indigenous people and organisations, training and community services we can provide support to other organisations.
To find out more about what Professional services we can offer you click here.
Some of the services we provide are:
- long day care
- integrated kindergarten programs
- out of school hours care
- vacation care
- supporting Indigenous communities
- Indigenous training and employment
- domestic violence services for women and children
- accommodation services
- early intervention mental health services
- parenting programs
- children and parent services
- health and wellbeing programs
- professional services
- management, governance and service consultancy