Go from 9-5 to impacting lives (yours included)
One Tree is a national not-for-profit. We teach and care for children. We support families and women with a range of community services. And we train people to become early education professionals.
Providing services in regional towns and remote Aboriginal communities is our strength. Plus, you'll find us in cities too. Where would you like to work?
Whether you want to stretch yourself (and your career) or chart a steady course doing what you love, One Tree is the place to be.
Flexibility to live your life
- Generous leave every year
- Discounted childcare
- Travel and work as a fly-in-fly-out educator
- Work from home up to three days per week for office staff
More money in your pocket
- Above award wages
- Not-for-profit salary packaging
- Free or supported housing for eligible remote staff
- Free quarterly flights for eligible remote staff
Grow yourself and your career
- Supported career growth
- Great support from experienced regional managers
- Training, mentoring and inclusion programs
- Transfers and secondments available
Earn and learn
- Study with our in-house training organisation
- Get paid while you do your Certificate III or Diploma
- Free or reduced traineeship fees
- Flexible and high quality online training
The longer you stay the more you get
- Access to sick leave pool after 2 years
- 3 days of extra annual leave every year after 3 years
- 36,000 Qantas points after 6 years
- 50,000 Qantas points after 10 years
Make a difference
- We transform challenges into possibilities with people and communities
- Join a team that works together, meets the challenge and is determined to lead
Meet our people
There are a range of career opportunities for all kinds of people with plenty of space to grow your career. Don't just take our word for it, meet some of the people who work at One Tree.
"I love my job. I’m an advocate for children. I’m passionate about it. I love that the learning is always ongoing. I learnt how to become a trainer. Then how to become a good trainer. I leant how to become a manager. Then how to become a good manager. You can move up and across at One Tree. There are so many opportunities."
"I love working closely with First Nations peoples to champion their ideas to other services. We’ve created a space where women and children feel comfortable, supported and safe."
"The first time I went to the Perth office, Karri (CEO) personally thanked me for all the great work I'd been doing. I'd never had that recognition before. At One Tree, I feel like I'm appreciated."
"One Tree is really supportive, it’s just a nice place to work. Plus, the flexibility makes a real difference, it makes you want to keep working hard when you get that kind of support."
“I’m passionate about the early childhood sector. I want to make sure our educators are valued, their voices are heard, and we’re expanding their knowledge. All the while leaving some time for fun.”