2IC – Sunny Child – Perth
Are you at that point in your career where you are wondering what else might be out there for you?
Perhaps you want more opportunities, better pay and conditions, flexibility or an adventure. With your ‘can-do’ attitude, love of a challenge and desire to make a difference, One Tree Community Services can offer you the opportunity to gain experience that will change your life and fast track your career.
This position and you:
Leadership and management skills and a commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success. This position is closely supported by a Regional Manager and a centralised administration team.
About the centre and role:
The Sunny Child childcare service has 47 places for children aged 0-5 years and is open from 6:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Status: Fixed Term contract until 07/01/2022 (37.5hrs/week)
Hourly rate: $30.14 per hour plus superannuation
Qualifications: Diploma in Early Childhood
Centre name: One Tree Childcare Service – Sunny Child
Location: Swanbourne, WA
- Above award salary
- Subsidised childcare
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program;
- Free uniforms,
- Opportunities to travel nationally;
- Career advancement;
- Length of service incentives; and
- Online inductions and PD sessions.
What you need to do
- Write an introduction letter and update your resume;
- Join Tribe.com.auif you would like a free resume template;
- Be eligible to work in Australia and have a clear working with children check; and
- Click “Apply for this Job”
For more information or to request a copy of the position description, call or email us on (03) 8311 6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close when an ideal candidate is found, apply as soon as possible to be considered.