Casual Diploma Educator – Konewark – Melbourne
Diploma Qualified Casual Educator
$34.45 per hour
One Tree Konewark Child & Family Centre
Konewark Child & Family Centre is in a community hub that was purpose-built for children and families. Within this bustling service, you’ll find a secure playground for imaginative, outdoor play and three rooms for kindergarten so there’s plenty of space as the kindergarten offers sessional 3 year and 4-year-old kinder. With on-site parking, daily drop off and pick up is a breeze.
Just like the children we teach, we’re always growing. And, if you work with us, you will have all the opportunities you need to grow your career too. Training, mentoring, support, and coaching are all part of the deal. Along with opportunities to work in places you never thought possible.
We think our people are pretty special, work with us to get:
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Above award pay
- More money in your pocket every week thanks to salary packaging
- Rewards for every year you spend at One Tree. Including extra sick leave, extra annual leave, Qantas frequent flyer points and more
- Supportive online induction to help you feel comfortable from day one
- Learn at your pace with online specially designed courses
- Free and confidential counselling for you and your immediate family through the One Tree Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development tailored to you. Includes coaching, supervision, online and face to face coaching sessions and additional training
- Face-to-face training and mentoring from Early Childhood Teachers
Are you a great communicator who’s passionate about helping children learn, grow and play? Then, we’re passionate about you. Join One Tree as an educator and you’ll join a big-hearted organisation that’s on a mission to transform challenges into possibilities for children. Our talented, professional team (and your new co-workers) take inspiration from child-centred approaches when creating programs.
What you’ll do
- You will be able to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- You will have a strong understanding of the Children’s Services Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (VEYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- You will have passion and enthusiasm and will want to have fun
What you’ll bring
- Diploma in Early childhood
- Current working with Children card
- You will have a bright personality and good energy
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree Community Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace and Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.