Casual Educator (OSHC) – c-Verse, NSW & WA
Casual Educators (OSHC) – Multiple Locations – WA & NSW
- $28.12 – $32.00 per hour, plus super
- Cert IV in School Age Care, Cert III early childhood or working towards
Looking for hours that fit around life or study? One Tree c-Verse is the place to be!
When it comes to out of school care, it’s all about the children. So, we asked them what they’re searching for in a new educator. They asked for someone:
Creative, kind, encouraging, sporty, fun, NOT MEAN, great at storytelling, active, has been to other countries, happy, likes food (a lot), worked with kids before, funny (no dad jokes), nice, doesn’t yell, good at magic tricks, fast-paced but not running, loud, any gender identity, will play with Lego and will agree with every sensible thing we say.
Luckily, we’re not searching for someone who meets every single criteria. If you’re energetic, love working with children, have an interest in wanting to further your skills and knowledge and have experience in childcare, we’d love to hear from you.
Benefits on offer
- Work/lifestyle balance
- Split shift allowance
- Mentoring and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Length of service incentives
- Online inductions and PD sessions
This position and you
This position will develop your understanding of how to build relationships with children and families while delivering fun and active programs. There are early morning, afternoon, or holiday shifts that will provide you excellent experience.
Your commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
About c-Verse & Locations
c-Verse is an innovative out of school hours care program, c-Verse. Fun and interactive, c-Verse encourages children to explore different worlds such as Nature World, STEM World, and Performance World. c-Verse encourages children to take an active role in their own learning and developments, creating a world of imagination, exploration, and discovery.
- WA – Palmyra, Brentwood, Mundijong
- NSW – Lithgow, Sussex Inlet
What you need to do
- Write an introduction letter and update your resume
- Join http://edutribe.com.au if you would like a free resume template
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Have a clear working with children check and national police clearance
- Provide proof of your COVID vaccination status
- Click “Apply for this Job”
For more information or to request a copy of the position description, call or email us on (08) 6250 4103 or email@example.com