Casual Educator – Port & South Hedland, Regional Western Australia
$31.89 – $36.94 per hour, plus super
Port & South Hedland, WA
One Tree reaches across Australia, with children’s services in regional towns and centres. Join One Tree as an educator, early childhood teacher or support staff and you’ll join a big-hearted organisation that’s on a mission to transform challenges into possibilities for children.
Are you a great communicator who’s passionate about helping children learn, grow and play? Then, we’re passionate about you.
Benefits on offer
- Flexible shifts
- Uniforms provided
- Attractive employee bonus with our On the Bus loyalty rewards program
- Mentoring and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement
- Online inductions and PD sessions
This position and you
You will be mentored by a room leader and supported to work with children. The work you do will mean a lot and make a big difference. Your ‘can-do’ attitude and commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
What you need to do
- Update your resume
- Join http://edutribe.com.au for a free resume template
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Have a current Working with Children Check
- Click on the “Apply” button.
For more information or to request a copy of the position description, call or email us on (08) 6250 4103 or email@example.com