Casual Educators – Cerberus – Crib Point, Vic.
Casual Educators Certificate III or Diploma
One Tree Defence Unit Cerberus
Located on Crib Point one hour’s drive Southeast of Melbourne, you’ll find One Tree Defence Childcare Unit Cerberus nestled amongst the Cerberus Golf Course.
Within this small service, you’ll find a long day care, kindergarten, nursery, toddler room and pre-school. It has capacity for 54 children and is open from 6.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. This tight-knit team is supported by a focused educational leader who will help you be the best you can be.
What you’ll bring
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early childhood Education
- Current Working with Children Check
- You will have a bright personality and good energy
What you’ll do
- You will be able to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- You will have a strong understanding of the Children’s Services Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- You will have passion and enthusiasm and will want to have fun
Work with us to get:
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Above award pay
- Supportive online induction to help you feel comfortable from day one
- Professional development tailored to you. Includes coaching, supervision, online and face to face coaching sessions and additional training
- Learn at your pace with online specially designed courses
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.