Casual Educators – Cert III, Diploma or Bachelor – Puckapunyal, Vic.
Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelor in Early Childhood Education
One Tree Community Services – Puckapunyal Kindergarten
Located in amongst the trees on the army base in Puckapunyal, near Seymour in Regional Victoria. Working at One Tree Defence Unit Puckapunyal gives you the opportunity to work with children and families from across Australia.
We are seeking a Casual Educators to join our team in Puckapunyal, Victoria. This role will support the 3 and 4 year old sessional Kindergarten, and is a great opportunity for someone to who wants to take their professional childcare career to the next level.
What you’ll bring
- Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelor in Early Childhood Education
- Current Working with Children Check and VIT registered if required
- You will have a bright personality and good energy
- Sound communication skills, written and verbal
What you’ll do
- You will be able to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- You will have a strong understanding of the Children’s Services Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- You will have passion and enthusiasm and will want to have fun
What you’ll receive
- Complimentary uniforms
- Professional development tailored to you
- Mentoring from room leaders
- Flexibility in hours
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.