Casual Educators – Coral Sea – Kirwan, QLD.
Certificate III or Diploma qualified educators
One Tree Defence Childcare Unit – Coral Sea
This service has a capacity for 54 children ranging from 0-5 years old. You will be a part of the warm and welcoming team working as an casual educator across all rooms as needed. This allows you to focus on growing your skills caring for children of many ages.
What you’ll bring
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early childhood
- Current Paid Blue Card
- You will have a bright personality with good communication and good energy
What you’ll do
- Recognize and develop the strengths in children and your team
- Build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- You will have passion and enthusiasm and will want to have fun
What you’ll receive:
- Complimentary uniforms
- Discounted childcare
- Free and confidential counselling for you and your immediate family
- Supportive online induction to help you feel comfortable from day one
- Professional development tailored to you.
- Face-to-face training and mentoring from room leaders
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.