Casual Educators – Certificate III or Diploma – East Sale, Vic.
Now is the perfect time to join us as we introduce a new leadership team
One Tree Defence Childcare Unit – East Sale is a purpose built service and has three rooms for up to 62 children. Operating from 7.15am to 6pm Monday to Friday. it offers an educational program for children up to school age. You will be working with the local defence families as well as the wider community.
What you’ll bring
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early childhood Education
- Current Working with Children Check
- You will have a bright personality and good energy
What you’ll do
- You will work under the supervision of the Room Leader
- You will provide educational experiences and care for children
- You will have the ability to communicate effectively with children and families
- You can adhere to the services policies and procedures and work in accordance with all relevant regulations and the National Quality Framework
- You can assist in the design, implementation and evaluation of quality child focused curriculum
- To liaise and interact effectively with families and other staff in educating and caring for children
What you’ll receive:
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Supportive online induction to help you feel comfortable from day one
- Face-to-face training and mentoring from Regional Managers
- Great career progression opportunities
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce