Casual Educators – Little Diggers – Sydney
One Tree Defence Unit Little Diggers – Holsworthy Army BarracksWant to work somewhere that aims to nurture children, families, and staff? One Tree Defence Unit Little Diggers is the place for you. Here you’ll be supported to do your best while you work together to deliver long day-care, preschool, nursery, and toddlers. The service is in Holsworthy army barracks and caters to Defence families.Just like the children we teach, we’re always growing. And, if you work with us, you will have all the opportunities you need to grow your career too. Training, mentoring, support, and coaching are all part of the deal. Along with opportunities to work in places you never thought possible.
We think our people are pretty special. Work with us to get:
- Above award pay rates
- Face-to-face training and mentoring from room leaders
- Complimentary Uniforms
What you’ll do:
The work you do will mean a lot and make a big difference. Your ‘can-do’ attitude and commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
- You will be mentored by a room leader and supported to work with children
- You will have passion and patience as our next generation will be guided by you
- You will be able to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
What you’ll bring:
- A Cert III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- A valid Working with Children Card (or ability to obtain)
- A fun and enthusiastic approach with plenty of energy
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree Community Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace and Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.