Casual Educators – Russell Hill, ACT.
Casual Certificate III or Diploma qualified Educators
One Tree Defence Unit Russell Hill
Located close to the centre of Canberra is One Tree Defence Childcare Unit Russell Hill. With low children to staff ratios, this centre is the place for educators who want to connect with the children they care for and their families. We offer 85 placements in 2 x nursery rooms, a toddler room, and 2 x preschool rooms operating from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday. This allows you to focus on growing your skills caring for children of many ages.
What you’ll bring
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early childhood
- Current working with Vulnerable People registration
- You will have a bright personality and good energy
What you’ll do
- Recognize and develop the strengths in children and your team
- Build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- You will have passion and enthusiasm and will want to have fun
What you’ll receive:
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Supportive online induction
- One Tree Employee Assistance Program
- Face-to-face training and mentoring from room leaders
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.