Defence One Tree Child Care – Little Geckos
Tindal, NT 0853
PPT Position – 25hrs per week
ASAP Start Date
About One Tree Community Services:
At One Tree Community Services we acknowledge that there has been a significant shift within the early childhood sector, since covid. We are a passionate and dedicated, non for profit organisation who truly cares and invests in their people. If you’re looking for an organisation where you’ll be provided with endless growth opportunities, the innate ability to expand your current skill set, and excited about contributing towards the delivery of a high quality, early years program, then we may be just the place you’re looking for!
About Little Geckos:
Located in Tindal (Jawoyn Country) Little Geckos is a wonderful service located 15kms shy of Katherine CBD, NT. The service capacity is 73 children per day, fostering support for children aged between 0-5 years of age. Our team is a passionate bunch who believe in high quality, intentional teaching practices, and embedding an authentic approach towards the Reggio Emilia approach.
As the service is remote, we encourage applicants who attain a drivers licence to apply.
Our Food Coordinators / Cooks Have:
- The ability to create healthy, nutritious and delicious meals for children
- Great understanding for creating meals which require substituting ingredients for children with allergies
- The ability to work quickly and meeting set timeframes
- Passionate about hygiene and kitchen cleanliness
- A fun and engaging personality
What you’ll receive
- Great Salary Package
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Mentoring and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Career advancement
- Length of service incentives
- Online inductions and PD sessions
How to apply:
Click ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application. We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your chance to progress to the next stage. If you would like further information, call us on (03) 8311 6230 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.