Cert III Educator – Millars Well, Regional Western Australia
Cert III Educator – Full time – 38hrs per week
Karratha, Western Australia
$53,594 – $56,882 (base salary and all allowances/loadings) plus super
One Tree Millars Well Children’s Service is a supportive and creative service that’s inspired by child-led approaches. Located next to the community garden, health clinic and primary school this service is well connected to the community of Karratha. As a result, you’ll feel connected to the community too.
“We are located in Karratha, on the doorstep of the Dampier Archipelago, a chain of 42 coastal islands, inlets and rocks, where divers may explore coral reefs, and you can go for a swim or relax on the beach. The service is purpose-built with six indoor spaces. This allows us to provide curriculums and environments that cater for specific ages, developmental needs and interests of the children.
– Melanie, Millars Well Administrator
- Above award salary
- Relocation allowance up to $3000
- Four weeks annual leave plus 2 weeks off over December holidays
- Subsidised childcare
- Mentoring and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement
- Length of service incentives
- Online inductions and PD sessions
This position and you
You will be mentored by a room leader to develop your skills and fast track your career. The work you do will mean a lot and make a big difference. You bring your ‘can-do’ attitude, belief in children’s capabilities and desire to make a difference with you every day.
What you need to do
- Write an introduction letter and update your resume
- Join http://edutribe.com.au if you would like a free resume template
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Have a current working with children check
- Click on the “Apply” button.
For more information or to request a copy of the position description, call or email us on (08) 6250 4103 or email@example.com