Cook, South Hedland, Western Australia
Do you have a passion for cooking and want to join a fun and supportive team?
We are currently seeking a full time cook to join our South Hedland Children’s Service, WA, Monday to Friday.
On offer to you:
- $27.50 p/hour (base salary and all allowances) plus super
- Part time hours- 5 hours per day
- Free uniforms and subsidised childcare
- South Hedland, Western Australia
This position and you:
- 1 cup of cooking smells wafting through the centre.
- 1 cup of healthy fun menus for children.
- 1 tablespoon of the freshest produce.
- 1 tablespoon of thrift to get the best food at the best prices.
- 2 cups of preparing food in accordance with food safety standards.
About the centre
The South Hedland service has 52 places for children aged 0 – 5 years. The centre operates from 7am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
- Above award wages
- Up to 4 weeks annual leave (plus 2 weeks additional leave over the December holiday period)
- Subsidised childcare;
- Mentoring and access to our Employee Assistance Program;
- Free uniforms;
- Career advancement; and
- Length of service incentives.
What you need to do:
- Write an introduction letter and update your resume
- Join http://edutribe.com.au if you would like a free resume template
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Have a current working with children check
- Click on the “Apply” button
Please note: Applications will be screened as they are received and the position may be filled prior to the closing date.
For more information or to request a copy of the position description, call or email us on (08) 6250 4103 or firstname.lastname@example.org
One Tree, the place to be
To view our website, visit: www.onetree.org.au