Diploma Educational Leader – Sunny Child – Swanbourne, WA.
37.5 hours per week
One Tree Defence – The Sunny Child is located in Swanbourne, WA and supports Australian Defence Force families and the local community. The team are proud of the relationships they form with families, the support they offer parents and the way they work with the community. With capacity for only 47 children and operating between the hours of 6.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
What you’ll bring:
- Diploma in Early Childhood
- Working with Children Card
- Strong leadership skills
- Creative solutions
- A bright personality and good energy
- A strong understanding of the Children’s Services Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
What you’ll do:
- Support, guide and mentor a team
- Be a Pedagogical Coordinator
- Build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- Build a culture of reflective practice and continuous improvement
- Have open-mindedness and patience
- Positive team and family spirit
- An unwavering passion for children, their learning and care
What you’ll receive:
- More money in your pocket every week thanks to salary packaging
- Access to discounted childcare
- Rewards for every year you spend at One Tree. Including extra sick leave, extra annual leave.
- Supportive online induction to help you feel comfortable from day one
- Face-to-face training and mentoring from Regional Managers
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.