Diploma Educator – Apollo Bay, Vic.
One Tree Community Services – Apollo Bay Sessional Kindergarten
The 66 place Kindergarten offers services for 3 and 4 year olds. Situated between the Great Ocean Road and the Great Otway National Park, Apollo Bay Kindergarten is deeply connected to the local community and works in strong partnership with parents. The new building offers a secure playground for imaginative, outdoor play that’s next to the expansive school oval. Designed to support families, there is a Maternal and Child Health service on-site.
What you’ll bring
- Diploma in Early childhood
- Current working with Children card
- You will have a bright personality and good energy
What you’ll do
- You will be able to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- You will have a strong understanding of the Children’s Services Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (VEYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- You will have passion and enthusiasm and will want to have fun
What you’ll receive
- Complimentary uniforms
- More money in your pocket every week thanks to salary packaging
- Rewards for every year you spend at One Tree. Including extra sick leave, extra annual leave, Qantas frequent flyer points and more
- Free and confidential counselling for you and your immediate family through the One Tree
- Employee Assistance Program
- Face-to-face training and mentoring
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.