Diploma Educator – Little Diggers, Holsworthy NSW
One Tree Defence Unit Little Diggers – Holsworthy Army Barracks
Diploma Educator – 37.5hrs per week
$27.56 per hour (Level 3.4)
Our nurturing & supportive service is located in the Holsworthy army barracks and delivers childcare to defence personnel and their families as well as the local community. Operating from 6.30am to 6.00pm with a capacity of 65 children across 4 rooms including a nursery room, toddlers room, preschool & long day care.
We believe in partnerships with our families and local communities and strive to involve them in our daily practices whenever viable. We also recognise the uniqueness of defence families and their defence community, and we support both children and parents in times of change and aim to give them a sense of belonging and connectedness to others.
What you’ll bring:
- Diploma in Early childhood Education
- Current Working with Children Check
- You will have a bright personality and good energy
What you’ll do:
- You will be able to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- You will have a strong understanding of the Children’s Services Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- You will have passion and enthusiasm and will want to have fun
Our talented, professional team (and your new co-workers) take inspiration from child-centred approaches when creating programs. Just like the children we teach, we’re always growing. And, if you work with us, you will have all the opportunities you need to grow your career too. Training, mentoring, support, and coaching are all part of the deal. Along with opportunities to work in places you never thought possible.
What you’ll receive:
- Above award pay
- Professional development
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Face-to-face training and mentoring from Room leaders
- Supportive online induction to help you feel comfortable from day one
- Professional development tailored to you. Includes coaching, supervision, online and face to face coaching sessions and additional training
- Learn at your pace with online specially designed courses
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree Community Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace and Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.