Diploma Educator Room Assistant
Four days a week/Permanent 37.5 hours per week
One Tree Community Services is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Located in southern suburbs of the Hawkesbury region in the suburb Richmond (Dharug Country) our childcare centre offers care for children aged 0 – 5 years of age. With a capacity for 76 children, our childcare centres pride themselves of being connected with the local community and creating relationships with the families attending our service.
What you will do:
As an educator you will be a team player in a collaborative environment where you can share your experience and knowledge with the team while supporting the service, children and other employees as needed. You will assist in the development, implementation and evaluation of programs which are based on the needs and interests of children whilst encouraging their input and participation and assist in facilitating play and in encouraging children to try new experiences.
Other duties include but not limited to:
- Develop positive and supportive relationships with children.
- Assist in providing adequate supervision at all times.
- Ensure the environment in which children learn and play is clean, hygienic and safe.
- Adhere to the services policies and procedures and work in accordance with all relevant regulations and the National Quality Framework.
- Assist in facilitating play and in encouraging children to try new experiences.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Above award salary
- Our service incorporate space to be creative and inspire ideas
- Access to discounted childcare
- Supportive and inclusive team and training that makes you feel comfortable from day one.
- Rewards for every year that you are at One Tree Community Services
- Complimentary uniforms
How to apply: Click ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application. We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your chance to progress to the next stage. If you would like further information, call us on (03) 8311 6200 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.