Diploma Educator – Timbertop – Melbourne
Diploma Educator – Fixed term finishing 23/12/2022
Perm part time – 19.25
Tuesday 7.75, Wednesday 3.75, Thursday 7.75
$27.56 per hour
One Tree Community Services – Timbertop
At Timbertop Early Learning Centre, children have the opportunity to grow and develop through play – the way children learn best. They are given every opportunity to explore the world around them, expand their love of learning, build their knowledge, and develop their ability to form important social connections. Within our long day care we offer a nursery room, toddler room and pre-kinder room. We also offer a kindergarten program which is where you come in!
We currently have an opening for a Diploma Educator within our Kindergarten program. This will be a fixed term contract until 23/12/2022 for 19.25hrs per week; Tuesday 7.75, Wednesday 3.75, Thursday 7.75. Please note, Work hours are only during the kindergarten term and the holidays are not paid for in this role.
What you’ll bring
- Diploma in Early childhood
- Current working with Children card
- Covid Vaccination
- You will have a bright personality and good energy
What you’ll do
- You will be able to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- You will have a strong understanding of the Children’s Services Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (VEYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- You will have passion and enthusiasm and will want to have fun
What you’ll receive
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Above award pay
- More money in your pocket every week thanks to salary packaging
- Rewards for every year you spend at One Tree. Including extra sick leave, extra annual leave, Qantas frequent flyer points and more
- Supportive online induction to help you feel comfortable from day one
- Learn at your pace with online specially designed courses
- Free and confidential counselling for you and your immediate family through the One Tree Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development tailored to you. Includes coaching, supervision, online and face to face coaching sessions and additional training
- Face-to-face training and mentoring from room leaders
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203