Diploma Educators – Kurmboon – Officer, VIC
2 permanent part-time positions available (37.5 hours or 22.5 hours per week)
37.5 hours per week (Mon 8 hours, Tue 8 hours, Wed 8 hours, Thurs 8 hours and Fri 5.5 hours)
22.5 hours per week (Tue 8 hours, Wed 6.5 hours and Thurs 8 hours)
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Just like the children we teach, we’re always growing. And, if you work with us, you will have all the opportunities you need to grow your career too. Training, mentoring, support, and coaching are all part of the deal. Along with opportunities to work in places you never thought possible.
We are seeking 2 experienced diploma qualified educators to join our brand-new facilities at the Kurmboon Kindergarten which opens in 2023. We are looking for a great communicator who’s passionate about helping children learn, grow and play. As an employee at One Tree, you’ll join a big-hearted organisation that’s on a mission to transform challenges into possibilities for children. Our talented, professional team take inspiration from child-centred approaches when creating programs.
What you’ll bring:
- Diploma qualification in early childhood education
- Current working with children card
- Experience in working in a sessional kindergarten
- Bring personality and passion for children and their learning.
What you’ll do:
- You will be able to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families and children
- You will have a strong understanding of the Children’s Services Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (ELYF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- You will have passion and enthusiasm and will want to have fun
We think our people are pretty special, work with us to get:
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Above award pay
- Rewards for every year you spend at One Tree. Extra annual leave, Qantas frequent flyer points and more
- Supportive online induction to help you feel comfortable from day one
- Learn at your pace with online specially designed courses
- Professional development tailored to you. Includes coaching, supervision, online and face to face coaching sessions and additional training
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply