Diploma Qualified Educator – Puckapunyal – Regional Victoria
Diploma qualified Educator
Permanent role–37.5hrs per week
$27.56 per hour
One Tree Defence Unit Puckapunyal -Puckapunyal army base
Located in amongst the trees on the army base in Puckapunyal. Puckapunyal is located 1.5hrs drive north of Melbourne near Seymour. With placements for 86 children across our long day care and Kindergarten. We have several rooms including pre kindy, nursery, toddler room, preschool and outside of school hours care. Our operating hours are 7am – 6pm. This welcoming service works in partnership with local defence families and the local community.
What you’ll bring:
- Diploma in Early childhood
- Current working with Children card
- You will have a bright personality and good energy
What you’ll do:
- You will be able to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- You will have a strong understanding of the Children’s Services Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (VEYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- You will have passion and enthusiasm and will want to have fun
What you’ll receive:
- Complimentary Uniforms
- More money in your pocket every week thanks to salary packaging
- Access to our childcare subsidy to reduce childcare costs for your family by up to 50%
- Rewards for every year you spend at One Tree. Including extra sick leave, extra annual leave, Qantas frequent flyer points and more
- Supportive online induction to help you feel comfortable from day one
- Face-to-face training and mentoring from room leaders
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree Community Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace and Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.