Diploma Room Leader – Little Geckos – Tindal, NT.
Permanent Role 37.5 hours per week
One Tree Defence Unit Little Geckos is located at the RAAF Base Tindal NT, just 15 km from Katherine. The team have created three separate learning environments for different age groups. Children feel like they belong here, and so will you. They have capacity for 73 children and operate between 7am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
What you’ll bring
- Diploma in Early Childhood
- Current Ochre card
- Strong leadership skills
- Confidence in programming
- Strong advocacy for children and their inclusion
What you’ll do
- You will be able to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- You will have a strong understanding of the Children’s Services Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- You will have passion and enthusiasm and will want to have fun
- Act as the authorised responsible person as required
What you’ll receive
- Relocation allowance may be negotiated
- NT District Allowance
- childcare discount
- Rewards for length of service at One Tree including extra leave and frequent flyer points
- Face-to-face training, mentoring and monthly coaching sessions
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.