Director (Children’s Services) – Yarralin, Northern Territory
Director – Children’s Services (full time)
$95,689 – $96,751 (base salary including allowances/loadings) plus super
Yarralin, Northern Territory
As the Director and Educational Leader, you will lead, inspire and mentor educators to ensure the service is providing a high-quality early childhood education in a remote Aboriginal community. You are responsible for overseeing the operations of the 25-place centre, where you will support and warmly welcome children and families.
Your ability to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team and a commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a managerial role or extensive 2IC experience.
The ‘right people on the right bus’ benefits
- Above award salary + retention incentives
- Shared housing available
- Housing allowance
- Relocation costs up to $3000
- Four weeks annual leave plus an additional 2 weeks off over December holidays
- Quarterly flights to Darwin (return)
- Subsidised childcare
- Mentoring and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Online inductions and PD sessions
You will be warmly welcomed to this small, bustling service, 382km southwest of Katherine. The service is inspired by child-led approaches. It offers a bilingual program where children learn Ngaringman with the local team members and interact in English with the non-Aboriginal staff.
Certifications & Licences
- Diploma or bachelor in early childhood (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- A current Working with Children Check
- A clear National Police Clearance
- A valid driver’s licence
- Northern Land Council Permit
- First Aid & CPR certificates
What we need from you
- Updated resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role
- Join http://edutribe.com.au if you would like a free resume template
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Click on the “Apply” button.
For more information or to request a copy of the position description, call or email us on (08) 6103 4102 or firstname.lastname@example.org