Director – Kalkarindji, Northern Territory
Director – Children’s Services (full time)
$95,689.93 – $97,892.79 (base salary including allowances/loadings) plus super
Kalkarindji, Northern Territory
As the Director and Educational Leader, you will lead, inspire and mentor educators to ensure the service is providing a high-quality early childhood education in a remote Aboriginal community. You are responsible for overseeing the operations of the 25-place centre, where you will support and warmly welcome children and families.
Your ability to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team and a commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a managerial role or extensive 2IC experience.
The ‘right people on the right bus’ benefits
- Above award salary + retention incentives
- Quarterly flights to Darwin (return)
- Four weeks annual leave plus an additional 2 weeks off over December holidays
- Relocation costs up to $3000
- Subsidised childcare
- Mentoring and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Work/home life balance – with service hours 8am – 4pm
- ECA and Koori curriculum memberships included
- Online inductions and PD sessions
“Kalkarindji hosts the most unique and remote festival in Australia. The Freedom Day festival occurs every year celebrating Aboriginal land rights and the unity of a positive future”
– General Manager, Sarah Dingle
If you are ready for an adventure with us on Gurindji country, we would love to hear from you!
Certifications & Licences
- Diploma or bachelors in early childhood (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- A current Working with Children Check
- Northern Land Council Permit
- A valid driver’s licence
What we need from you
- Updated resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role
- Join http://edutribe.com.auif you would like a free resume template
- Be eligible to work and living in Australia
- Click on the “Apply” button.
For more information or to request a copy of the position description, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org