Director – Onslow – Regional Western Australia
Director – One Tree Onslow Children’s Service
Full time – 38 hrs per week
$96,558- $97,646 (base salary and all allowances/loadings) plus super
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support.
From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 50+ services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
A newly upgraded service with a true family-feel, located in coastal town Onslow. You’ll love working at this tight-knit mixed-age service. Don’t let the size fool you, there’s plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you care for children from zero to five. Plus, with this friendly community you’ll be an Onslow local in no time.
Benefits on offer
- Above award salary
- Four weeks annual leave plus 2 weeks off over the festive period
- Relocation allowance up to $10,000*
- Staff living allowance up to $300 per week*
- Return flights to Perth per year up to $1200*
- Gym and pool membership with our generous wellness package*
- Subsidised childcare
- Director coaching program
- Mentoring and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement
- Length of service incentives
- Online inductions and PD sessions.
*Special conditions apply
What you’ll do
- Create partnerships with staff, families, community, and One Tree.
- Oversee continuous improvements and compliance for the service.
- Ensure the workplace operates within Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) requirements.
- Manage budgets & funding.
- Manage staff including staff performance, recruitment, professional development, and performance appraisals
- Deliver a curriculum in accordance with One Tree’s philosophy as the service’s Educational Leader.
- Be a Responsible Person & Nominated Supervisor of the service.
What you’ll bring
- Diploma in early childhood or ACECQA approved equivalent
- Organisational skills including include general organising, time management, scheduling, coordinating resources and meeting deadlines.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in building successful relationships with staff, families, and community.
- Experience in achieving excellence at management level in an early education and care setting.
- Experience in managing staff including staff performance, recruitment, and performance appraisals.
- A commitment to continuous improvement and efficiencies in service delivery.
- Knowledge of relevant state and commonwealth laws and regulations.
Certifications & Licences required
- A clear WA Working with Children Check
- National Police Clearance
- First Aid & CPR certificates
What you need to do
- Update your resume
- Write a cover letter addressing your suitability for the position
- Join http://edutribe.com.au if you would like a free resume template
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Click on the “Apply” button
For more information or to request a copy of the position description, call or email us on (08) 6250 4103 or firstname.lastname@example.org
One Tree, the place to be