Director- Pannawonica, Pilbara, Regional Western Australia
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. We reach across Australia, with children’s services in regional towns and centres. We span the country because we want all children, no matter where they live, to have access to the same education, care, and start in life.
On offer to you
- Above award salary
- Four weeks annual leave plus 2 weeks off over Christmas
- Financial assistance to relocate up to $3000
- Subsidised childcare and housing
- Salary packaging
- Director coaching program
- Mentoring and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Rewards for every year you spend at One Tree. Including extra sick leave, extra annual leave, Qantas frequent flyer points and more.
- Online inductions and PD sessions
What you’ll do
- Create partnerships with staff, families, community, and One Tree.
- Oversee continuous improvements and compliance for the service.
- Ensure the workplace operates within Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) requirements.
- Manage budgets & funding.
- Manage staff including staff performance, recruitment, professional development, and performance appraisals
- Deliver a curriculum in accordance with One Tree’s philosophy as the service’s Educational Leader.
- Be a Responsible Person & Nominated Supervisor of the service.
What you’ll bring
- At least 1 years’ experience in a director role or similar
- Organisational skills including include general organising, time management, scheduling, coordinating resources and meeting deadlines.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in building successful relationships with staff, families, and community.
- Experience in achieving excellence at management level in an early education and care setting.
- Experience in managing staff including staff performance, recruitment, and performance appraisals.
- A commitment to continuous improvement and efficiencies in service delivery.
- Knowledge of relevant state and commonwealth laws and regulations.
Certifications & Licences required
- Diploma and/or bachelor’s in early childhood or ACECQA approved equivalent
- A clear WA Working with Children Check & National Police Clearance
- First Aid & CPR certificates
Connected to the community, this small service supports the hardworking families in Pannawonica. The educators at this service work closely in partnership with families to offer the best care for children up to six years old. This is a great place to save for your next big goal and there’s plenty of community events and weekend adventures to keep you entertained.
What you need to do:
- Write an introduction letter and update your resume
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Have a valid working with children check
- Click on the “Apply” button.
For more information or to request a copy of the position description, call or email us on (08) 6250 4103 or email@example.com
One Tree, the place to be
To view our website, visit: www.onetree.org.au