Early Childhood Teacher – Apollo Bay, Vic.
Part-Time 22.5hr weeks
One Tree Community Services – Apollo Bay Sessional Kindergarten
Situated in the beautiful Apollo Bay, The Apollo Bay Kindergarten incorporates 2 brand new, state of the art Kindergarten rooms, a dedicated Maternal and child health consulting suite a secure playground for the children to run around and explore. Opening Monday to Friday between 8.30am – 2.45pm, this is the perfect centre to work around your own children’s schooling.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood);
- Victoria Institute of Teaching (VIT) registered;
- A strong knowledge of Child Safe Standards, National Quality Framework and Early Yearly Learning Framework;
- Be eligible to work in Australia;
- Have a working with children check and National Police Clearance ;
- An unwavering passion for children, their learning and care; and
- A positive team and family spirit.
What you’ll do:
- You will have the ability to design and implement a vibrant curriculum where each child’s current knowledge, ideas, culture, abilities, and interests are the foundation of a play-based program;
- You will be able to place the needs of children and their community at the centre of practice, while aligning with approved Early Learning and Development Frameworks and the National Quality Standards, as well as One Tree’s policies and procedures;
- You have the capacity to build a culture of reflective practice and continuous improvement; and
- You will find creative solutions.
What you’ll receive:
- Above award pay;
- Rewards for every year you spend at One Tree. Including extra sick leave, extra annual leave, Qantas frequent flyer points and more;
- Learn at your pace with online specially designed courses;
- Free and confidential counselling for you and your immediate family through the One Tree Employee Assistance Program;
- Professional development tailored to you. Includes coaching, supervision, online and face to face coaching sessions and additional training; and
- Face-to-face training and mentoring from Regional Managers.
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.