Early Childhood Teacher – Braybrook Early Learning Centre – Melbourne
Braybrook Early Learning Centre
Early Childhood Teacher – 3 year old Kinder
Perm part time, 8.5 hours per week
Just like the children we teach, we’re always growing. And, if you work with us, you will have all the opportunities you need to grow your career too. Training, mentoring, support, and coaching are all part of the deal. Along with opportunities to work in places you never thought possible.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
- Victoria Institute of Teaching (VIT) registered
- A strong knowledge of Child Safe Standards, National Quality Framework and Early Yearly Learning Framework
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Have a working with children check
What you’ll do:
As a qualified Early childhood Teacher, you will love coming to work every day. The work you do will mean a lot and make a big difference. Your ‘can-do’ attitude and commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
- You will have the ability to design and implement a vibrant curriculum where each child’s current knowledge, ideas, culture, abilities, and interests are the foundation of a play-based program
- You will be able to place the needs of children and their community at the centre of practice, while aligning with approved Early Learning and Development Frameworks and the National Quality Standards, as well as One Tree’s policies and procedures
- You have the capacity to build a culture of reflective practice and continuous improvement
- You will find Creative solutions
- Have open-mindedness and patience
- Positive team and family spirit
- An unwavering passion for children, their learning and care
What you’ll receive:
- School holidays paid
- More money in your pocket every week thanks to salary packaging
- Rewards for every year you spend at One Tree. Including extra sick leave, extra annual leave, Qantas frequent flyer points and more
- Learn at your pace with online specially designed courses
- Free and confidential counselling for you and your immediate family through the One Tree Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development tailored to you. Includes coaching, supervision, online and face to face coaching sessions and additional training
- Face-to-face training and mentoring from Regional Managers
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please write a cover letter and send it with your resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree Community Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace and Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.
Please note our office is closing for Christmas from Friday 17th December until Tuesday 4th January. Any applications during this time will be reviewed on our return.