Early Childhood Teacher – Coral Sea – Townsville, North Queensland.
Bachelor in Early Childhood
Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm
One Tree Defence Unit Coral Sea is based in Townsville, North Queensland, you’ll find One Tree Defence Childcare Unit Coral Sea. The 54 placed long day care provides care for 0-6 years old, operating between 6:15am – 5:45pm. The experienced leadership team have created beautiful natural outdoor spaces where children flourish.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Education;
- Current Blue card;
- You will have a bright personality and good energy; and
- You will be an enthusiastic team player.
What you’ll do
- You will be able to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team;
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families, and children;
- Develop kinder program
- You will have a strong understanding of the Children’s Services Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS); and
- You will have passion and enthusiasm and will want to have fun.
What you’ll receive:
- Supportive online induction to help you feel comfortable from day one;
- Access to our Employee Assistance program; and
- Complimentary uniform
- Great remuneration and incentives
- Opportunities for career progressions and promotions
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.