Early Childhood Teacher – East Sale, Vic.
Early Childhood Teacher
2 Permanent Roles offering 37.5hrs per week or 30hrs per week
Now is a great time to join our long day care service as we introduce a new leadership team.
One Tree Defence Unit East Sale
One Tree Defence Unit East Sale is located on the RAAF Base in East Sale, VIC. The service is purpose built and has three rooms for up to 62 children, operating from 7.15am to 6pm Monday to Friday. It offers an educational program for children up to school age. We are looking to build a strong, diverse team and there’s plenty of opportunity to grow your skills. You will feel like part of the family in this small, welcoming community.
What you’ll bring:
- A Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) or working towards
- A valid WWCC / VIT registration
- A Passion for teaching
What you’ll do:
As an Early Childhood Teacher, you will love coming to work every day. The work you do will mean a lot and make a big difference. Your ‘can-do’ attitude and commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
- You will be able to place the needs of children and their community at the centre of practice, while aligning with approved Early Learning and Development Frameworks and the National Quality Standards, as well as One Tree’s policies and procedures
- You have the capacity to build a culture of reflective practice and continuous improvement
- You will find Creative solutions
- Have open-mindedness and patience
- Positive team and family spirit
- An unwavering passion for children, their learning and care
What you’ll receive
- Access to our childcare subsidy up to 50%
- Rewards for every year you spend at One Tree
- Including extra sick leave, extra annual leave, Qantas frequent flyer points and more
- Salary packaging
- Complimentary uniforms
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.