Early Childhood Teacher – Kids Brigade – Palmerston, NT
Long Day Care (Preschool 3-5 years)
Join our welcoming long day-care service located at Defence Base in Palmerston as an ECT to support the defence and local families.
One Tree Community Services is a not-for-profit organisation that supports community services and children’s services throughout Australia.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) or equivalent
- TRB registered
- Knowledge of the NT curriculum
- First Aid and CPR trained
- A strong knowledge of Child Safe Standards, National Quality Framework and Early Yearly Learning Framework
- Strong leadership skills
- Creative solutions
- Open-mindedness and patience
- An ability to build positive relationships with peers, families and children
What you’ll do:
- Have a passion for working in partnership with families in a diverse community
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of contemporary early childhood education
- You have the capacity to build a culture of reflective practice and continuous improvement
- You will find Creative solutions
- Have An unwavering passion for children, their learning and care
What you’ll receive:
- Above award salary
- Access to our childcare subsidy
- Rewards for every year you spend at One Tree.
- Complimentary uniform
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
Our talented, professional team (and your new co-workers) take inspiration from child-centred approaches when creating programs. Just like the children we teach, we’re always growing. And, if you work with us, you will have all the opportunities you need to grow your career too. Training, mentoring, support, and coaching are all part of the deal. Along with opportunities to work in places you never thought possible.
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.