Early Childhood Teacher – Tingira – Nowra, NSW
2 Positions available
Permanent Full Time (commencing asap) &
Fixed Term Maternity Leave Part Time (4 January 2023 – 4 July 2023; Tuesdays to Fridays)
One Tree Defence Unit Tingira is a welcoming service where you will work in partnership with local defence families and your new teammates. This creative service is a short drive from the naval base HMAS Albatross in Nowra, NSW. Our large and talented team run a nursery room, toddler room, pre-kinder room, and kinder room.
The position is in our long day care service, working with children aged 3-5 years. You will be the contact ECT and the responsible person.
What you’ll bring:
- A Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) and teacher registration;
- National police clearance; and
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a mature approach.
What you’ll do:
- You will have the ability to design and implement a vibrant curriculum where each child’s current knowledge, ideas, culture, abilities, and interests are the foundation of a play-based program;
- You will be able to place the needs of children and their community at the centre of practice, while aligning with approved Early Learning and Development Frameworks and the National Quality Standards, as well as One Tree’s policies and procedures;
- You have the capacity to build a culture of reflective practice and continuous improvement; and
- You will find Creative solutions and be intuitive to the needs of a dynamic Preschool experience.
What you’ll receive:
- Rewards for every year you spend at One Tree, including extra leave, Qantas frequent flyer points and more;
- Complimentary uniforms; and
- Professional development tailored to you.
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.