Early Childhood Teacher – Tingira – Regional NSW
Permanent Early Childhood Teacher – 37.5hrs per week
$30 – $40/hour dependant on experience
One Tree Defence Unit Tingira
Join a welcoming service and work in partnership with local defence personnel and their families as well as the wider community. This creative service is a short drive from the naval base HMAS Albatross in Nowra, NSW. It has placements for up to 79 children within a nursery room, toddler room, pre-kinder room, and kinder room. It has opening hours between 6.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
What you’ll bring:
- A Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
- A valid Working with Children Card (or ability to obtain)
- Your own vehicle (or ability to obtain one)
What you’ll do:
As a qualified Early Childhood Teacher, you will love coming to work every day. The work you do will mean a lot and make a big difference. Your ‘can-do’ attitude and commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
- You will have the ability to design and implement a vibrant curriculum where each child’s current knowledge, ideas, culture, abilities, and interests are the foundation of a play-based program
- You will be able to place the needs of children and their community at the centre of practice, while aligning with approved Early Learning and Development Frameworks and the National Quality Standards, as well as One Tree’s policies and procedures
- You have the capacity to build a culture of reflective practice and continuous improvement
- You will find Creative solutions
- Have open-mindedness and patience
- Positive team and family spirit
- An unwavering passion for children, their learning and care
What you’ll receive:
- Access to our childcare subsidy
- Rewards for every year you spend at One Tree. Including extra sick leave, extra annual leave, Qantas frequent flyer points and more
- More money in your pocket every week thanks to salary packaging
- Complimentary uniforms
- Professional development tailored to you
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.