Educator Certificate III or Diploma – Flying Start – Bullsbrook WA
37.5hrs per week Monday to Friday
One Tree Defence Unit – Flying Start
Located at the RAAF Base in Bullsbrook, One Tree Defence Unit Flying Start is located in a heritage cottage with grassy lawns and a nature playground outside. With only 23 children this service is perfect for educators who want to build relationships with children, families, and a lovely community. There’s a Long Day Care, Nursery, Toddler Room and Preschool. Opening from 6.30am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
Just like the children we teach, we’re always growing. And, if you work with us, you will have all the opportunities you need to grow your career too. Training, mentoring, support, and coaching are all part of the deal. Along with opportunities to work in places you never thought possible.
What you’ll bring
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early childhood
- Current Working with Children check
- You will have 1+ years of experience
- You will have a bright personality and good energy
What you’ll do
- You will be able to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- You will have a strong understanding of the Children’s Services Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- You will have passion and enthusiasm and will want to have fun
What you’ll receive
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Supportive online induction
- Professional development tailored to you
- Mentoring from room leaders
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.
One Tree Community Services acknowledges the Traditional Owners and custodians of country where we operate. In the spirit of reconciliation, we recognise their continuing cultural connections to their land, waters and communities. We pay our respect to their Elders both past and present and to all First Australians of today.