Educator – Derby, Regional Western Australia
Educator – Full time – 38hrs per week
$47,424 – $61,988 (base salary and all allowances/loadings) plus super
Derby, Western Australia
- Cert III or diploma in early childhood required
One Tree Community Services is a not-for-profit organisation providing community services and children’s services across Australia in the places that need it most. If you’re looking for a challenge and have a dream for helping people, then One Tree is the place to be.
Under the shade of boab trees sits One Tree Derby Children’s Service. This service is very connected to the Derby community and school, taking part in local festivals and providing a school readiness program in the final term. You’ll join a service that offers a nursery, toddlers, and kindy room. Along with Out of School Hours Care and vacation care. You’ll use child-led approaches as daily inspiration.
Benefits on offer
- Above award salary
- Four weeks’ annual leave plus 2 weeks off over December holidays
- Up to $3000 relocation costs
- Subsidised childcare
- Mentoring and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement
- Length of service incentives
- Online inductions and PD sessions
This position and you
Being able to work with Aboriginal people and in Aboriginal communities with a commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success. This position will need you to use your training in early childhood to make a difference in the lives of children and families.
What you need to do
- Write an introduction letter and update your resume
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Have a valid working with children check
- Click on the “Apply” button.
One Tree, the place to be
To view our website, visit: www.onetree.org.au