Educator Diploma Assistant-Coventry
This service is in the heart of Southbank, with a tram on your doorstep and parklands across the road. We are a small and cosy centre with only 50 children split across our long day care. We have a kindergarten program, nursery and toddler room. Our opening hours are 7am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
The first position is for our 3-5 year old kindergarten room. You will be assisting our Kindergarten Teacher with the implementation of a well-planned and evaluated program. This position is from Monday to Thursday 30 hours per week.
The second position is for a nursery room assistant. We are seeking a dedicated and nurturing educator to join our nursery room 0-2 years. You will play a crucial role in providing a safe, stimulating and supportive environment for young children. This position is from Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
Our talented, professional team (and your new co-workers) take inspiration from child-centred approaches when creating programs. Just like the children we teach, we’re always growing. And, if you work with us, you will have all the opportunities you need to grow your career too. Training, mentoring, support and coaching are all part of the deal. Along with opportunities to work in places you never thought possible.
What you’ll bring
- Diploma in Early childhood Education
- Current Working with Children Check
- You will have a bright personality and good energy
What you’ll do
- Demonstrated ability to document, monitor and assess child learning
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- You will have a strong understanding of the Children’s Services Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Demonstrated behaviors and attitudes consistent with one tree values
What you’ll receive
- First day off the floor service induction to help you feel comfortable from day one
- Childcare discount
- Professional development tailored to you
- Rewards for every year you spend at One Tree
- Free and confidential counselling for you and your immediate family through the One Tree Employee Assistance Program