Educator (fixed term) – Pannawonica, Regional Western Australia
Educator – Part time, fixed term – 25 hrs per week
$24.76 – $28.95 per hour + remote allowance + super
One Tree reaches across Australia, with children’s services in regional towns and centres. We span the country because we want all children, no matter where they live, to have access to the same education, care, and start in life.
One Tree Pannawonica Children’s Service
Connected to the community, this small service supports the hardworking families in Pannawonica. The educators at this service work closely in partnership with families to offer the best care for children up to six years old. This is a great place to save for you next big a goal and there’s plenty of community events and weekend adventures to keep you entertained.
Benefits on offer
- Above award wages
- Possibility of extension & permanency
- Six weeks leave per year (pro rata)
- Mentoring and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement
- Length of service incentives
- Online inductions and PD sessions
This position and you
You will be mentored by a room leader and supported to work with children. The work you do will mean a lot and make a big difference. Your ‘can-do’ attitude and commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for environments, knowledge of programming, is an advocate for the rights of the child and is creative in all they do.
What you need to do
- Write an introduction letter and update your resume
- Join edutribe.com.au if you would like a free resume template
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Have a valid working with children check
- Click on the “Apply” button.
For more information or to request a copy of the position description, call or email us on (08) 6250 4103 or email@example.com