Educator- Onslow- Pilbara, Regional Western Australia
If you’re a Cert III or diploma qualified educator, we have the opportunity of the year. We’re offering an incredible package for educators who want to join our newly updated Onslow service. More pay, benefits, training, and coastal living are all part of the deal.
Join One Tree Onslow Children’s Service as an educator and you’ll join a big-hearted organisation that’s on a mission to transform challenges into possibilities for children. Our talented, professional team (and your new co-workers) take inspiration from child-centred approaches when creating programs.
This job comes with extra perks on top of your base salary, and support for our passionate educators.
- Relocation allowance up to $10,000
- Staff living allowance up to $300 per week
- Return flights to Perth per year up to $1200
- Gym and pool membership with our generous wellness package
- Great salary & salary packaging
- Subsidised childcare for permanent employees
- Mentoring and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Uniforms provided
- Career advancement
- Length of service incentives
- Online inductions and PD sessions
You will be mentored by a talented Room Leader. You’ll be open to growing yourself and your career. The work you do will mean a lot and make a big difference. Your positive attitude and commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
About the centre
A newly upgraded service with a true family-feel, located in coastal town Onslow. You’ll love working at this tight-knit mixed-age service. Don’t let the size fool you, there’s plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you care for children from zero to six. Plus, with this friendly community you’ll be an Onslow local in no time.
Proudly supported by our funding partners Chevron, BHP, Onslow Salt and Shire of Ashburton.
Certifications & Licences required
- Certificate III or diploma in early childhood education
- A clear WA Working with Children Check
What you need to do
- Update your resume
- Write a cover letter addressing your suitability for the position
- Join http://edutribe.com.au if you would like a free resume template
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Click on the “Apply” button.
For more information or to request a copy of the position description, call or email us on (08) 6250 4103 or email@example.com
One Tree, the place to be
To view our website, visit: www.onetree.org.au