Educator – OSHC (Part Time) – c-Verse Mundijong – Perth
Educator – Part time role
c-Verse Mundijong – Out of School Hours Care
Seeking an educator to join our Out of School Hours Care team at One Tree c-Verse Mundijong.
- Pay rate: $22.49 – $26.40 per hour (plus split shift allowance and super)
- Qualification: Cert III in early childhood (or working towards)
Benefits to you
- Flexible hours (18 hours per week)
- On the job mentoring
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Online inductions and PD sessions
- Early and late shifts available
A career in childcare can take you places and what could be better than working with an amazing Out of School Care Service such as One Tree c-Verse?
- Do you see yourself working with children?
- Do you have lots of energy?
- Are you studying or looking for flexible hours?
- Do you have experience with school age children?
- Do you have your first aid certificate?
One Tree c-Verse Mundijong offers before school, after-school, and vacation care programs. This service uses our innovative out of school hours care program, c-Verse (children’s universe). Fun and interactive, c-Verse encourages children to explore different worlds such as Nature World, STEM World, and Performance World. c-Verse encourages children to take an active role in their own learning and developments, creating a world of imagination, exploration and discovery.
This position and you
This position will develop your understanding of how to build working relationships with children and families. There are early morning, afternoon, or holiday shifts that will provide you with excellent experience. Just show us your ‘can-do’ attitude. Your commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
How to apply
- Write an introduction letter and update your resume
- Join http://edutribe.com.au if you would like a free resume template
- Be eligible to work in Australia and have a clear working with children check
- Click “Apply for this Job”
For more information or to request a copy of the position description, call or email us on (08) 6250 4103 or firstname.lastname@example.org
One Tree, the place to be
To view our website, visit: www.onetree.org.au