Educator – Roebourne, Pilbara Western Australia
Educator – Full time (38hrs per week)
$53,594 – $61,988 (base salary and all allowances/loadings) plus super
Roebourne, Western Australia
Help children and families who need it most.
Do you want to give back and work for a national not for profit? The Gurlu Gurlu Maya Children’s Service is looking for a Cert III or diploma educator who wants to support local families and children. Plus, you’ll grow your career and make a real difference in the community!
Don’t have a qualification? We’ll support you with a traineeship to gain your Cert III in early childhood!
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with.
The job and you
You will be mentored by a room leader. The work you do will mean a lot and make a big difference. You are motivated, passionate, and flexible. You are able to work with Aboriginal people and in Aboriginal communities. You’ll make strong relationships with families and children.
- Above award salary
- Four weeks annual leave plus 2 weeks additional leave over the festive period
- Subsidised childcare
- Bonuses such as extra leave for every year you stay at One Tree.
- Help when you need it with free access to our Employee Assistance Program.
- Uniforms provided
- Work for a national not-for-profit that has true career advancement opportunities.
- Feel supported from day one with online inductions and one-on-one development sessions.
About Gurlu Gurlu Maya Children’s Service
Local language and culture are part of every day at One Tree Gurlu Gurlu Maya. If you want to know how to embed local culture into early learning, this is the place for you. Plus, you will join a big-hearted organisation that is on a mission to transform challenges into possibilities for children. Our talented, professional team (and your new co-workers) take inspiration from child-centered approaches when creating programs.
We operate from 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
What you need to do
- Update your resume
- Join http://edutribe.com.au if you would like a free resume template
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Click “Apply for this Job”.
For more information or to request a copy of the position description, call or email us on (08) 6250 4103 or email@example.com