Educator- Wickham- Pilbara Regional Western Australia
Go on a work adventure and see remote W.A
Are you ready to get more from your job and your life? Become our Wickham educator and you will work with a talented team Monday – Friday. On weekends, incredible Pilbara adventures will call you outdoors. If you love to explore nature, living and working in the Pilbara is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see hidden corners of WA.
You are an incredible childcare professional motivated to support the learning and development of children. One Tree Community Services can offer you the opportunity to gain experience that will change your life and fast track your career.
The ideal candidate will hold a certificate III or be working towards diploma. If you hold a cert III and would like to advance your career- we can help! Sign up for a traineeship to obtain a qualification. Earn while you learn!
This position and you
You will be mentored by a room leader and supported to work with children. The work you do will mean a lot and make a big difference. Your ‘can-do’ attitude and commitment to work within One Tree Community Services’ spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
- Above award salary
- Four weeks annual leave plus 2 weeks off over the festive period
- Relocation allowance up to $3000*
- 50% off childcare for one child. Permanent staff only.
- Bonuses such as extra leave for every year you stay at One Tree.
- Not for profit salary packaging can save you money each week.
- Help when you need it with free access to our Employee Assistance Program.
- Work for a national not-for-profit that has true career advancement opportunities.
- Feel supported from day one with online inductions and one-on-one development sessions.
*Qualified staff only
Wickham is a historic town and tight knit community with pristine white sandy beaches and excellent fishing at Point Samson. It is only 31km from Pilbara hub Karratha and is close to Millstream Chichester National Park, Karijini National Park, and the Dampier Archipelago.
What we need from you
- Write a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role
- Update your resume
- Join http://edutribe.com.au if you would like a free resume template
- Be eligible to work in Australia and have a clear Working with Children Check
- Click on “Apply”.
For more information or to request a copy of the position description, call or email us on (08) 6250 4103 or firstname.lastname@example.org
One Tree, the place to be
To view our website, visit: www.onetree.org.au