Educators Cert III or Diploma – East Sale, Vic.
Part-Time roles available Tuesday to Thursday or just Thursdays
One Tree Defence Unit – East Sale
The service is purpose built and has three rooms for up to 62 children, operating from 7.15am to 6pm Monday to Friday. We are looking to build a strong, diverse team and there’s plenty of opportunity to grow your skills. You will feel like part of the family in this small, welcoming community. When you are not at work, there is so much to do – visit the Gippsland Art Gallery or you could be hiking, fishing, cycling or camping.
What you’ll bring
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early childhood
- Current working with Children card
- You will have a bright personality and good energy
What you’ll do
- You will be able to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- You will have a strong understanding of the Children’s Services Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (VEYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- You will have passion and enthusiasm and will want to have fun
What you’ll receive
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Salary packaging
- Access to our childcare discount
- Free and confidential counselling for you and your immediate family
- Supportive online induction to help you feel comfortable from day one
- Professional development tailored to you
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.