Float Educator Certificate III – Jervis Bay & Nowra, NSW
25 hrs per week
Mondays to Fridays
One Tree Community Services are currently looking for a float educator to work across 3 Services within a short distance from each other, located in Nowra NSW and Jarvis Bay ACT.
Kids Crew OSHC
Join an inclusive and welcoming service in Nowra and work in partnership with families and your new teammates. A small service with a maximum of 25 places, we offer before school care, outside of hours care and vacation care. Before & After School care hours 7 – 9am and 3 – 5.30pm during school term and 7.00am – 5.30pm during the school holidays.
Join a welcoming service and work in partnership with local defence families and your new teammates. This creative service is a short drive from the naval base HMAS Albatross in Nowra, NSW. Opening from 6.30am to 5.30pm, we are a 79-place centre consisting of a nursery room, toddler room, pre-kinder room and kinder room
In the seaside town of Jervis Bay, you’ll find One Tree Defence Childcare Unit – Kangaroo Cottage. A small and welcoming service with only 16 places, catering for children from six weeks to six years. Opening between 7.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, you will be joining a very tight-knit team with a focused educational leader who will help you be the best you.
What you’ll bring
- Certificate III in Early childhood Education
- Current Working with Children Check (NSW)
- Current Working with Vulnerable Persons Check (ACT)
- You will have a bright personality and good energy
- Good time-management skills
- Honesty, flexible, adaptable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of big and small teams.
What you’ll do
- You will be able to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- You will have a strong understanding of the Children’s Services Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- You will have passion and enthusiasm and will want to have fun
What you’ll receive
- Split shift allowance
- Professional development
- Not-for-profit salary packaging
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Face-to-face training and mentoring from Room leaders
- Supportive online induction to help you feel comfortable from day one
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.