Inclusion Support Educators – Williams
We are currently looking to add 2 x Inclusions support educators to our friendly and welcoming team. The roles on offer are both part time, fixed term contracts.
1 x Part time fixed term contract until 27th May 2022 (30hrs per week)
1 x Part time, fixed term contract until 10th December 2021 (22hrs per week)
Want to work in a welcoming and friendly team? Somewhere that aims to nurture children, families, and staff? One Tree Defence Unit Williams is the place for you. Here you’ll be supported to do your best and to grow as an educator. We will work together to deliver education and care to pre-kinder, nursery and toddlers. The service is in the RAAF Base Williams in Laverton, and we want you to feel part of our community. This centre caters for all families including Defence families.
Just like the children we teach, we’re always growing. And, if you work with us, you will have all the opportunities you need to grow your career too. Training, mentoring, support, and coaching are all part of the deal. Along with opportunities to work in places you never thought possible.
We think our people are pretty special. Work with us to get:
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Above award pay
- Supportive online induction to help you feel comfortable from day one
- Professional development tailored to you. Includes coaching, supervision, online and face to face coaching sessions and additional training
- Learn at your pace with online specially designed courses
What you’ll do
- You will be able to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- You will have a strong understanding of the Children’s Services Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (VEYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- You will have passion and enthusiasm and will want to have fun
What you’ll bring
- Certificate III in Early childhood
- Current working with Children card
- You will have a bright personality and good energy
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Applications will close when an ideal candidate is found, apply as soon as possible to be considered.
Call us on (03) 8311 6203 for more information.
One Tree Community Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace and Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.