ISS Educator Cert III – Little Diggers – Holsworthy, NSW.
Cert III – Inclusion Support Educator 2 – 3 year olds
25 hours per week, Monday to Friday 10am-3pm
*Fixed Term ending September 2023 – May cease employment prior with notice if children with funding leave the service
One Tree Defence Unit Little Diggers – Holsworthy Army Barracks
would you like to work somewhere that aims to nurture children, families, and staff? One Tree Defence Unit Little Diggers is the place for you. Here you’ll be supported to do your best while you work together to deliver long day care in preschool, nursery, and toddler services.
The Service located in the Holsworthy army barracks caters to Defence families and the wider community. We believe in partnerships with our families and local communities and strive to involve them in our daily practices. We also recognise the uniqueness of defence families and their defence community; we support both children and parents in times of change and aim to give them a sense of belonging and connectedness to others.
What you’ll bring
- Certificate III in Early childhood
- Current working with Children card
- You will have a bright personality and good energy
What you’ll do
- You will be able to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- You will have a strong understanding of the Children’s Services Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (VEYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- You will have passion and enthusiasm and will want to have fun
- Understanding of Inclusion
What you’ll receive
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Salary packaging
- Subsidised childcare
- Free and confidential counselling for you and your immediate family
- Supportive online induction to help you feel comfortable from day one
- Professional development tailored to you
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.