Multiple roles across Australia- let us find the perfect job for you!
Are you a great communicator who’s passionate about helping children learn, grow and play? Then, we’re passionate about you. Join One Tree as an educator, early childhood teacher or support staff and you’ll join a big-hearted organisation that’s on a mission to transform challenges into possibilities for children. Our talented, professional team (and your new co-workers) take inspiration from child-centred approaches when creating programs.
Just like the children we teach, we’re always growing. And, if you work with us, you will have all the opportunities you need to grow your career too. Training, mentoring, support, and coaching are all part of the deal. Along with opportunities to work in places you never thought possible.
With multiple vacancies and training opportunities across Australia, we’re sure to have a job that’s right for you.
Whether you want to work close to home, have sea or tree change, or even fly in and out- One Tree could be your place to be.
Some of the benefits on offer;
- Above award pay
- Four weeks annual leave plus 2 weeks off over Christmas.
- More money in your pocket every week thanks to salary packaging.
- Access to the childcare subsidy to reduce childcare costs for your family.
- Rewards for every year you spend at One Tree. Including extra sick leave, extra annual leave, Qantas frequent flyer points and more.
- Supportive online induction to help you feel comfortable from day one.
- Learn at your pace with online specially designed courses.
- Free and confidential counselling for you and your immediate family through the One Tree Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development tailored to you. Includes coaching, supervision, online and face to face coaching sessions and additional training.
- Face-to-face training and mentoring from Regional Managers.
- Free early education traineeships under the trainee sponsorship program.
- Supported training at our in-house Registered Training Organisation.
In addition, if you work in one of our regional services, you could receive;
- Financial assistance to relocate
- Reduced living costs with subsidised housing or housing allowance depending on your location.
- flights to your closest capital city.
- Utilities and lifestyle subsidies
- Qantas Club membership for staff who travel regularly for work.
- Support to develop cultural competency and knowledge.
Want to know more? Follow the link below and complete the quiz so we can find you your “place to be”