Nominated Supervisor / Early Childhood Teacher – Kurmboon – Officer, VIC
Nominated supervisor / Early Childhood Teacher
Perm Part Time 28 hours per week
One Tree Community Services – Kurmboon Kindergarten
We are seeking an experienced Bachelor qualified Nominated Supervisor/Early Childhood Teacher to join our brand-new facilities at the Kurmboon Kindergarten which opens in 2023. We are looking for a great communicator who’s passionate about helping children learn, grow and play. As an employee at One Tree, you’ll join a big-hearted organisation that’s on a mission to transform challenges into possibilities for children. Our talented, professional team take inspiration from child-centred approaches when creating programs.
One Tree’s educational program aligns with the Victorian Early Years Learning and the National Framework. We are inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophical belief, that educators are co-learners who collaborate with children.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
- Valid VIT Registration and Card
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a mature approach
- Prior experience in the role of nominated supervisor.
What You’ll do
- You will have the ability to design and implement a vibrant curriculum where each child’s current knowledge, ideas, culture, abilities, and interests are the foundation of a play-based program
- You have the capacity to build a culture of reflective practice and continuous improvement
- You will find creative solutions
- Have open-mindedness and patience
- Positive team and family spirit
- An unwavering passion for children, their learning and care
What you’ll receive
- Attractive remuneration
- Rewards for every year you spend at One Tree. Including extra sick leave, extra annual leave, Qantas frequent flyer points and more
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Supportive online induction to help you feel comfortable from day one
- Learn at your pace with online specially designed courses
- Professional development tailored to you.
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.